DRIFTING~

by - Monday, July 30, 2007

oh my, complicated feelings are coming again!! shucks!
shoo shoo~ go away from me!!!

i had a slight fever just now. after that, i feel tired..hahahas!!

to my dear, i know i have not been blogging regularly and many things are not update like pics, news etc.. ya~ i gonna do it soon already!! by the way, i will not change blogskin for August. no time to make it cos of school exam.

as you can see, i am drifting away from them day by day. i often ask myself, can i live without them? the answer is i dont know. some times, i wanna be alone and some times, i want to be with them. however, there are times that when im with them, i feel that im transparent or unwanted. and when i was not with them, i misses them, wanna check out what are they doing. i find myself irritating. today, i skipped my recess staying in class doing my homework. i wonder wat were they doing.. but i tried not to think too much. by keeping myself busy, i can 4get unhappiness easily. so i shall do that all time. not trying to be emotional here. ever since i've separated from them, this feeling is there, in my heart. however, it's getting worst as each day goes by. =)

annyoung!

thanks for buying milo for me!

and to that guy i told to shut up, it's becos u are shouting into my ear! stop that alright? the hall is not your house nor a supermarket. thanks! =D

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.