by - Friday, June 15, 2007

yoyoyo!!
good morning my dears!!

gonna meet rongyi later to buy things. hehs~ that lazy audrey!!! hahahas~
glad that GFs enjoyed themselves.. hahas!! finally, i can go out!! see the sky~ hahas!!
night, meeting my family. YES!! YEAP FAMILY!! if u wonder and thought why Yeap not Yap. it's the same. cos my grandpa accidentally wrote wrongly when registrating my father's birth cert. hahas!! so my surename instead of YEAP, it became Yap. hahaas~ funny right? but no worries, i am happy with my family. celebrating father's day!! gonna be fun!! now, im worry that my sis will scold me. cos we have to share the cost among cousins.. hehs! and ive forgotten to tell her. blahs~

Super Junior & TegoMas reaching Taiwan soon!! yes~ it's very soon!!
i can see them LIVE tomorrow!!
just finished watching BoA's MIT Arena Tour. but was not complete... gonna watch it again!!
my idol!!!
ciaos....

*listening to TVXQ song right now*

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.