by - Saturday, June 09, 2007

good afternoon everyone!!

just finish doing math TYS 2005. hehs~ gonna start on my homework already. no going out today. firstly, i have no mood to go shop. secondly, i feel like doing my homework. hahas~ oh gosh~ did the sun rise up the wrong way?? prelim is actually very near.. days are passing faster and faster. next semester, i have to prepare for my prelim n olvl. and and!! i know prelims will be harder than mid-yr. i have to squeeze more things in my brain. i dont know lars.. teachers are stressing me. im not a fast learner and it's really difficult to change my pace. some said i should cos im in the accelerated class. so what~ you think i wan? some of u just wont know the stress im facing. ya~ it's a good thing that i can skip nlvl... but the things i learn, it's totally different. hais~ nobody knows... lalala~ stop emo-ing. hees~

im sorry to peggie that i cant go out with u yesterday. chatted with kampong just now. thanks for those motivational speech. hahahas~ confidence is what i need.
aja aja~ same to my friends. =)

i didnt get back my report book cos there was a BIG error on it. hahahas~ get it when school resume. ciaos~ blog later...

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.