by - Thursday, June 21, 2007

it doesnt really matter~
hahas~
i like being who i am...
i accept comments... people judge me differently. i dont blame anyone of them. cos me too~
so from now onwards, i will not care what others think of me anymore.
if u think im a bitch, so be it.
if u think im a good person, so be it.
i will not care nor hear anymore.
gonna learn to be deaf sometimes~
hahahas~
emo-ing.
dont be bother with me.
treat me like a clown or treat me like a normal person.
all up to u... i am being who am i.
hees~ i need to change...
---------------------------
damn me~ i missing that cap. to me, it's really quite stylish lars~
although it's pink in color but it's cool!!!
i have been wanting to buy a cap for a long time. i think it's alright...so i will buy it. hehs~ i seldom wear a cap cos i scared it will not look good. but i tried just now, mummy said it's normal. i think so too. so buy~ gonna save!! no more eating!! hahahas~
oh ya~ the bag i bought online came!! gonna pay up tomorrow and hope it reaches to me by next week. finally~ new bag!! not a bag pack... should i go out tomorrow?? i dont wanna spend anymore. ahahas~

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.