by - Saturday, June 23, 2007

good afternoon!!!

gonna rush my homework today. time flies yar?
monday i have to go back to school already. have to wake up damn early~ rahh!!
i want to wake up abit later!! i dont wanna go back to school!!! my short holidays!!
school resume means O level nearer... i dont want~

yups! i love mummy and daddy!!
mummy told daddy about the cap i like. daddy approved on buying if i am to wear it often and not letting it rot. i said i wont! hahas~ mummy knows why i hesitate for not buying. yups! like my previous post. what for i care so much!! hahahas~

and also, i have been thinking so long. i must work very hard now to fulfill my dream. i know it's difficult and mummy dont agree on me too. nevertheless, i will try. and when i start working, i want a high pay job. nono~ when i finish my education here, i will leave this country!! i dont wanna stay here. hahas~ go US to find uncle, or go other Asia countries. no, will i stay here!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.