by - Thursday, March 22, 2007

yoyo!!
before posting news, shall update about today.

all of u might think why am i so free to blog everyday? hahhas~ cos i have done all my homework in school.. so i have more time at home. hees~

morning assembly was in class today but quite an unpleasant start. math~ mrs thang didnt teach today. she was talking and sharing with us about life. she used me as an example which almost made me cry. i wanna thank her so much... she said.. although im a retainee but im in 409 now. i know i am being emotional lars.. but~ u must know the stress i had been facing. knowing that ive retained and facing the reality of retaining, really needs time and courage to stand up. thoe who never retain, wouldnt know the stress. at that time, i wanna give up everything but i told myself, i cant let people who look down on me, continue on what they think of me anymore. so i picked myself up... i find mrs thang's lesson today meaningful. it helps me alot. but hope she stop saying things that makes me want to cry anymore. hahahas~ geog~ hmm... just hope i pass my test..that's all! CME~ mrs ho gave us the home-cuming tickets, told us about to NSW exam. our mid-yr eng paper is on the 30th April. WOW!!! hahahas~ and we discussed about home-cuming day.

thanks liping for accompanying me!!!
thanks chi heng for returning no. 21 to me.. hahahas!! so good of u!!
i love GFs!!!

i tell u what.. i will post news at 8pm.. hahhas~
gonna watch tv soon! ciao!!

*MEOW*

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.