by - Friday, March 16, 2007

HAPPY BELATED BDAE TO SABRINA!!
&
HAPPY BELATED WHITE DAY TO EVERYONE!!

hahahas... done with wishes now posting.

hmm... went out ytd to play badminton with GFs. firstly, peggie and i were in a team VS didi and liping. didi almost 'killed' me and peggie. hahahas~ then, i played with audrey. she's funny lars~ enjoyed ourselves. we played for 2 hrs and then rongyi's daddy picked us up. he dropped peggie, audrey and me at CP. went to money changer then food court. had my honey dew sago~ home after that.

was supposed to go JB today but cancelled. and ive changed SGD50 for nothing. mummy said save it for next time. rahh~ wanna do my shopping today actually. well, not my day so shall wait for next holidays which is JUNE!! 3 more months to go~ siian!!! and i dont know whether i will be free during that holiday. shit!! hahahas~ thanks peggie for asking me to go foodfair but no mood to go anywhere ya? plus im sick!! that's even worst. my throat hurts!!! hope it wont takes a month to recover again.

ive finished watching Gokusen Season 2!!!! oh~ i like 2 actors. Kamenashi Kazuya & Akinishi Jin!! both of them are from a Jap Boyband, KAT-TUN. i introduce the show to GFs. so far, peggie finshed watching season 1.. liping is on the way. both of them haven watch season 2. i haven watch season 1. hahahas~ nice drama isnt it?? peggie's Shin.. my Ryu & Hayato!! hahahas~

come back with more news later on.. maybe~
ciao~

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.