by - Sunday, October 29, 2006

met sabrina @ CP. went to marina sq..walked around. then headed to esplanade. ate ice-cream!! hagen daz!! yummy!! love it man!! hahahas!!! sab brought me to the library. omg~ i could find peace dere!!! wonderful place fer study and quiet.. went home quite early. we ate alot lars.. so full!!! hahahs~ rmb~holiday is when i get fat!! hahahs~

okays~ i shall shoot myself now. i am making GFs worrying abt me. sorry~ really sorry~ im alrite lars. let me have some time to cool dwn my mind. get everything rite. i have a difficult decision to make. and it's bothering me since thur. i cant even sleep properly.. dats why, i will have so many negative thoughts popping out. fogive me kay? GFs~?? hope im okay by monday.

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.