by - Monday, October 09, 2006

heyheyhey!!!
how's everyone tday?
stress with exams?? relaxing cos exams are goin to end??
hahahas~ well, im in the 1st one.

okies..ive got the pics but i dn wanna waste my time uploading 1st..sorry readers~i have to study..maybe tmr? after my papers when i cum home? alrite, this week gonna be a tough week fer me. all the papers!! ahhh!!! im scared!!! but after thur, i will be free. i will isolate my notes, my books!! hahahas~and i will SLEEP!!!! hais...spent ytd and tday reading my physics. y am i still so nervous? it's nt the 1st time im taking this exam..blah~!!! maybe i shld relax abit yar?? dn noe lars!!! oh ya, exams really hlp me alot on my personal probs. i have not been tinking so much!! hahaahas!! oops~wad am i tokin abt. DOTS~ i wan exams to go away and have fun with my GFs!! i miss dem so much. haven been seeing dem...time slot all so diff!! hais!!

after exams, will it still be the same?
*heave a sigh*

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.