by - Tuesday, October 17, 2006

annyoung!!
back frm sch!! tmr and wed no sch!!
gonna rest and play! of cos watch my 终极一班..haha~

omg!! sch tday was veh veh super duper BORING!!! the als in my class should noe veh well.hahahas~ all the talks..argghh~ driving me crazy!!! lucky mr singh cancelled his lesson with us tday so we went home at 130. reached home, switch on my notebk and start watching 终极一班..hees~ oh my~ it's getting more n more exciting alr~ ahh!!! althou lei ke si is a bad guy in the show...but!! he look cute!! same goes to ding xiao yu!!! i tink my list had increased. 1st, DBSG.. 2nd, fahrenheit's Yan Ya Lun & Tang Yu Zhe. tang yu zhe is one acting as lei ke si!! oh no~of cos, i will not forget my DBSG!! hope yunho is alrite.!! dat anti-DBSG's fan is bad!! curse her!! how can u do this!! hope she get caught ASAP!! rahh~

alrite..goin to er jie's hse lata..but i will be slping early tday!! cos...suprise!! hahaha~

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.