by - Friday, October 13, 2006

HOORAY!!!
EXAMS ARE OVER!!!

it means dat another year is passing soon also. hehs~yups.tday paper was okay. POA, i cant balance my last question. chem, i can do it. jus hope result will nt be so disappointing. aft my paper, went home. shower and change, went to meet rongyi,fiona and sin mei. we went Vivocity!! goin dere again in dec. nice place!!! aft shopping ard dere, went chinatown. bought some beads and asked sinmei to help me with it. thankies gal!!!

alrite.this gonna get serious. i hate the stares. why look at me in dat way? wads wrong with my laughter. hate it jus sut ur ears!!! i like the way i laugh. it's nt ur fault and nt mine too. im nt blaming anyone, jus wanna make it clear. and hello~im ur senior too. cant u show some respect? so wad if u are tall..doesnt mean dat i have to bent my head dwn fer u. no way! rmb~ IM YAP XUE'E. im nt being sensitive here...jus dat i need some pride. retainees are human. dn look dwn on dem!!! i dn care abt the horoscope astrology saying. gf told me im big-headed in my horoscope. so wad? i dn tok to pple who are stranger to me. if i ever tok to u, be happy. ive changed ever since so many things dat happened. PROUD? im nt. jus being me..=)

WTH~i really cant stand pple. wads wrong with pple who are narcissi? dey love demself too much onli. wads wrong with pple whose laugh in a weird way or loudly? althou it causes noise pollution. dislike it? den leave dat place. no one is gonna stop u frm dat? omg~i really cant tolerate this kinda pple. but i dn wanna care abt dem..i tink dey are jus too free to make so much comments. wasting of their time. am i rite?

now i am fretting over my results. darn~hope everything goes well. all hard work pays off. going to start on my new blogskin. but dn have any idea...sian~hahahas!! end here!!

GOONG...
彩靜:「為了信君,我能做任何事,可是……心好痛!」 律:「假如你沒進宮……又或者我沒回宮的話,我們三個人都會幸福嗎?」 彩靜:「即使這麼痛,我還是感謝能見到信君。」 律:「我所希望的……是那麼的渺小,希望即使是個窮農夫,也能看見你陽光般的微笑。看來對我來說,那都是種奢望吧,打從一開始,一切都不屬於我。」

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.