by - Monday, October 30, 2006

hello!! just came back from shopping!!! hahhas~

mummy and daddy brought me to the temple to slove my problem. i get it!!! no matter what obstacles i will meet, i will determine myself. next year, i will work very hard for my O level. after that, went to Vivocity!!! hooray~ first stop, Candy Empire!!! so nice of mummy she actually allowed me to buy 2 packs of chocolates. daddy bought biscuit from Germany. hahahas~ i wanna buy more but mummy stopped me. after looking at the chocolates, daddy was hungry. hahahas~ so we went Kopitiam to eat. shared with mummy a plate of fried prawn noodles. next, went shopping around. wanna buy alot of stuffs but mummy said we have to learn how to save money and shall come with mummy next time. =D stopped at Haagen Dazs!! if you remember, i ate it yesterday. today, i had my ice-cream again cos i can't find Gelare!! daddy had coffee, mummy's Pinky Beauty and my Macagamia (not sure about the spelling). so yummy yummy!!! we were so full!!! and daddy started to say why is it he kept seeing foods around!! hahahaas~ And guess who did i saw!!!! i saw JANICE!!!!!! *SCREAM* i have not seen her for a long long time!!! she seemed fine~ that's good! hahahas~ my parents and i went sight seeing. daddy loves the view!! hahahas~ so do mummy and me!! hahahas~

alright, i have gain weight these 2 days. i shall go on diet now!!! exercise and stop eating junks!!! hahahas~ i really don't wanna to have extra fats!!! hahahas~ hais! school tomorrow!! boring~ cos i have 2 hours each for 2 boring lessons!!! but for my Os... i just have to hold on. hahahas~

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.