Wisdom Extraction

by - Thursday, September 26, 2013

Hello!

Since I have lotsa free time now. On a 5 days medical leave. Gonna head back to work only next Monday. So I shall treat myself a break from everything especially work. Althou I have an upcoming flea to prepare.

I mistook the appointment on Tuesday to be wisdom extraction but it end up to be consultation only. So am lucky to be scheduled on the next day which is yesterday for surgery.

Mum is on mc too but she accompanied me to NDC. Love her~!

I didnt have any surgery in my life before. So im kind of nervous. Super nervous~ took about 30min for the whole extraction to be done. Face on my right was totally numbed. I have no feeling but I can talk. And my mouth totally slant damn ugly! hahaha!
Have to go home right after my wisdom tooth extraction. Feeling tired and uncomfortable because I can swallow my saliva. LOL!

The pain came when my numbness went off. Quickly pop 2 painkillers and I feel better. Family dinner for uncle's 60th birthday. Family feasting infront of me while i'm having fish porridge.

I feel a lot better today but am still swelling. Could not eat hard & hot food still. So I think it's the best time for diet. hahhaa! But seeing so many food posted on instagram, I feel so envious. hahah! So when I recover, I am gonna eat whatever I want! Current cravings are Sushi & Mcdonald! hahhaa~ Feast after recovery. I DONT CARE~~

Anyways, gonna back date abit.
Had photoshoot early on an Sunday around 2 weeks ago. And my model was none other than Sheena! She always look good on every picture. So sorry that the shoot was early and she have to starve.

I think there are a few things I could improve. Take more clothes in, have breaks in between for discussions and resting. Always feel that my shoot ended early and my models are like robots. hahhaa! I love getting feedbacks because that is the way for me to improve. So just let me know oki? :)

Here are some of the pictures!






In some ways, I think Sheena resembles Gina (Korean singer). Dont you think so? hahaha!

Met my cousin and friends for dinner. From Au Chocolat change to Sukiyaki then to Ding Tai Feng. LOLS! Just do not know what they want. Anyways, my cousin massive ordered like 3 or 4 xlbs. We eat till we wanna puke. But of course to clear the food, we played scissors, paper, stone. Winner eats. LOLS! 





Oh ya! Another craving! Custard bun! If im okay this sunday, gonna bug my mum to bring me eat!! heh heh heh!


It was mid-autumn not long ago. How was yours? :)



Some selfies. hehhee!



Back on, I was talking about flea right?
Yea! Maison de Posh's first flea at Scape. It will be on this Saturday, 12pm-10pm.
Items from previous collection will be priced at $15 - $20! Yes, it's a clearance for us:)
Also, new A/W collection items will be there too. Some of our stocks are limited! So dont miss it!! You can just pop by and say hi to us!! We are very very friendly people. And I am very happy to meet my customers real life. :)

Remember to come on Saturday @ Scape! We are locate near where Gongcha used to be.
See you!!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.