Stay Real

by - Sunday, September 22, 2013

Just gonna blog out my thoughts...


time is passing real fast and we are like gonna countdown to the end of 2013. 3 more months to say goodbye to 2013, 4 more months to say hello to 24 years old.

24th year in this planet. I have indeed gone through many ups and downs. I believe there are more to come. Am I able to overcome all these? Well, look back and think. I have made my way through my previous obstacles. So can I for the future.

I have retrieve and import my older posts from my old blogs. So randomly, I try to recall the link. AND! Tadaa~~ I din delete. what amazed me is I blog so much in the past. LOLS! Gonna read it slowly and see how much I have grown.

You guys can read and find how childish Im used to be. Really~ i think you will laugh and think Im a joke. LOLS! Also, see how fanatic I am. hahaha!

Took some fun personality test.
The test is about The Clothes You Wear.
So there are 7 questions on like what you wear. Choose the ones that you like or wear to test on your personality.

And this is my answers~~

What others see from your style
You tend to be affectionate but not very strong emotionally. You want to be loved, and this can make you appear needy and clingy at times.



What your nightclothes reveal
You are friendly and always in good mood. You are candid and helpful, and can be sexy at times too.

What others see from your ties
You are outgoing, energetic and trendy.



What others see from your belts
You tend to be outspoken and even aggressive. You either love or hate people, ideas and things. You can sometimes find facing the truth difficult and are an extremely confident person.



What others see from your shoes
You like to be the center of attention. You like to look good at all times and probably never leave the house without makeup on. Although you may be intelligent, you're also insecure about your looks. You care about others, and will always listen to what they have to say.



What others see from your earrings
You are a hardworking people. You are serious and capable. You know what you want out of life, and you go after it.

The last analysis
You are probably a romantic and passionate person. You are sensitive and lonely when you aren't in love. You can be somewhat self-centered, but you are honest and sincere to others. You like to make a good impression of yourself and worry about what others think of you.

Somehow, quite accurate. You can take yours here!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.