LOTD

by - Sunday, September 29, 2013

Good Sunday to all!

I am still in the midst of editing pictures for the F1 - Big Bang post.
Typing this with a headache. no good~~

Here are some looks of the day I gathered from various fashion sites. And of course not forgetting from my all-time favourite site - LOOKBOOK!!




(source: LOOKBOOK.NU)

Concept Korea - Spring 2014





(Source: mbfashionweek)

The Mercedes-Benz fashion week was like around early Sep starting from the 5th till 12th.
With various brands & designers showing the upcoming S/S14, like Concept Korea, Jill Stuart, Ralph Lauren, Tommy Hilfiger etc. So much to catch up on fashion. And not forgetting that Seoul Fashion Week is beginning in Oct. Can't wait to see my favourite korea deginers creativity! Paris Fashion Week has started, I am anticipating my favourite Chanel, Prada, Hermes. hahaha! More pictures soon.

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.