Anna's Farewell Party

by - Sunday, September 08, 2013

Finally, posting this up.
Sorry for being lazy lately. I dont know why I just feel restless. Just wanna not do anything. But when Im not doing anything, I think a lot and end up being emotional. hahaha!

And so here we go about Anna's farewell cum birthday party!

It's been more than a year with my current company. I met many people and see a few people leave. I learnt a lot about people and life after working. If you are still wondering if i am still pursuing my degree, my answer is still a no. There's many reasons to why but I shall not post it till I wish too.

Surprisingly, Anna has been in the co for 40 years. OMG~~ how many of us out there work for a co for 40 years. It's like from youth till married till old. I am happy for Anna because is a retirement. FINALLY~ she can relax and live her life happily :))
Retirement is what most of us want to after we start working.

So the HHT plan the little party for Anna. And the whole finance department celebrate for her after our monthly meeting. Teabreaks~ we just love it! From cake, cupcakes, macarons and fruit tarts. I think everyone love them. Fyi, my department only have like 6 males. There are like 30 of us!? hahaha! So consist most of the taitais, young OLs. We of course love those cutie cupcakes and macarons. LOLS!

I definitely miss Anna. Always see her in the morning at the pantry. Always smiling so sweetly at me and greet me. Now no more. It's already a week since she left. I admit I feel weird not seeing her for awhile. But I think time does not stop. Work keep us busy and slowly we get used to it.

And so... pictures time!! ENJOY!!






< FMO >

 < FMO - BILLING >

 < FMO - ACCOUNTS >

 < FMO - CREDIT MANAGEMENT >






 3 crazy sisters whom I go cray with! 


 With Serene, she is a nice senior. Missing Peiting & Suping. TSK!




XOXO

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.