by - Monday, April 06, 2009



THE GIRLS!
sat:
i went my uncle house in the morning.
cab back to cp with erjie and my sis. took 159 to XMS for home-cuming.
super sian..eat, talk, take pics, see teachers. that's all.
after that, off to kgarden. sing sing sing! super high.
dinner at sch dere coffee shop.
home then.
sun:
ytd work at m1 tampines. fun ya..cos i have a partner..LOLS! and poor nat have to work for 1 month. lunch with kym and desmond korkor. so suay that i saw the manager. LOLS! but i think she quite nice lars. hehe! know some promoters..asus and LG. hahaha! dinner with desmond korkor, kym and shimei. they said im 'cold'...but i dont tink so lehs..funny wad? LOLS!
after work, went supper with supper gang! LOLS!
went erjie's house...kien sent me home then..thankyou my gay in-charge! LOLS!
i have a feeling, this week will be a happy week for me! i dont noe...just a feeling!
however, i will curse those who make it worse. hahaha!
bye to unhappy me!
lolli lolli lollipop!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.