by - Thursday, April 09, 2009

basically, mon and tue was resting at home watching Music Bank and Star Golden Bell.
I have my Suju to keep me occupied and i really love donghae!

ytd was movie with my supper gang! hehs! it's fun hanging out with dem cos i was laughing most of the time. and when i laugh, i tend to forget my troubles. that's one thing good about it:)
so we caught Shinjuku...okay! erm... if u doesnt like that kinda genre, u will call it a bore. LOLS! but to me, it's alright...but the hand being chop off part was 'OMFG'! super bad of me for laughing..haha! maybe cos of the actor reaction..hehs!

today, i am meeting a group of frens. i dont noe who are turning up but definitely i hope i will be happy..and of cos my dear bdae pig will be happy too.
im feeling a little excited over it...but some part of me feeling damn no mood to do anything.
recently, whenever im alone, i tend to think alot. super a lot! many random things.

maybe cos ive read some frens' blogs.
i swear this troublesome feeling has been gone for quite a long time but recently, it came back.

im feeling like my soul is alone. yes, my soul. i dont know how to interpret it.
some things had disappoint me.
i dont know why u call this frens at all.
i agree that frens have to help out each other...but it doesnt mean that once ive helped u, u completely forget about me.
seriously, i have frens liddat. it's annoying. you know when u receive calls/smses from them..most of it are just asking u a favour or they have probs to deal with. am i your information centre?
hais~
always, i thought, they treated me dearly. but im wrong, always.
maybe im too naive. haha~ already 19 and i still think there will be good people around.
my mum always tell me humans are selfish.
after going, meeting people, i find it true. so true that i really hope they would change.
or may be i should be selfish too. yes! i wanna turn into some really hard person who can live all by herself and without anyone around her. well, she can have frens but they will not be her closet frens who she always hang out with.
however, i cant. read up alot on astrology, it's true most of it said i cherish frens alot. honestly, i think imma loyal person. dont puke, cos if u do, means u dont know me at all. yea~


okay...i think i feel better already.
i need to get rid this feeling before meeting my frens...maybe i should be quiet eh? ya~ be quiet!

i know later, there will be people talking about me..or i may hear things i really hate.
i shall keep quiet...let them say. cos i know god is with me...he's the only one comforting and looking after me. same for my grandparents above with him. seriously, i think my grandparents have been looking after me even though they left. i will always rmb my olevel period...as if, they are by my side answering my prayer.
whenever i have trouble, i think of them.

anyways, change blog song. LOLLIPOP!
i cant wait 2NE1 to debut. park bom is damn pretty. gong minji is a good dancer and she can sing! CL a good rapper..she knows many languages. sandra park, i hope i will love her soon:)

off now~

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.