a week!

by - Friday, April 24, 2009

soooooo!
it's friday!!
but i dont have weekend mood!
cos i have to work!
yes! no more at heeren this weekend. changed to smw century sq.
look for me if u happen to come...LOLS!

school was fine today. pig toh is back!
LOLS!
had emath1 lecture first...i was feeling not well. hands turned freezing cold and i felt like vomitting. wth! i hope i wont fall sick....cos i noe my health very well.
another hour, we had emath1 tutorial...it was fine...not very hyper cos still no well...but i get better during engdraw! LOLS!
we were release earlier... ohya! yeechin is my shifu in engdraw!!!! LOLS! her disney joke rocks kay! haha~
after sch, went mensa with my classmates. i didnt noe almost the whole class went tgt! but some left for swensen some heading somewhere else.
home with lijia!! both of us were dozing off lars! LOLS! i even dont wish to alight! hahaha~

need to start on my projects soon!!!
anyways, i am doing fine lars!
it's a good start! i hope it will be good in future too:)

gonna sleep soon..
me super tired!

502! rmb to text me about gathering hors!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.