502! PLS READ!

by - Friday, April 24, 2009

my dear sarah was asking me whether there's any class gathering. and so........
i wanna have ONE!
im sure some of u have gotten chi heng or my message!
pls kindly tell me u prefer which date..(9 or 10 May - it's a Sat and Sun).
kindly also keep urself free! i book u in advance hors! i dont wan any last min back out.
confirm with me a week before the gathering!

next!
pls give me some suggestions!!!
cos im not a good organiser....hehs! will take ur suggestions into consideration:)

currently, this is wad i have...
- go sentosa.... we can have pinic, games...do wadever u wan!! after which, we can go for movie etc.
- go sakura for buffet or any buffets that is halal!
plspls give me suggestions kay? me alone is not good enough!

also, pls reply to chiheng and me, regarding this. if not, next time, we will not inform about any gatherings~ lols! although i will still...

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.