lacking...

by - Thursday, December 11, 2008

안녕!

sorry for lacking of updates...i know my blogskin is kinda old lers...am trying to find time to change..maybe after sunday~hees!

yesterday,
went out with mummy..yea~ just the 2 of us. hahaha~ so good! mummy bought a pair of earrings and she said shall treat it as xmas present..means deduct from my pay.. hahaha! well, speechless. bought present for baobei..left with xianfei's.. i love baobei's present lohs!!! so cute!! rahh~ i see many nice clothes and i wanna buy it once northface give me my pay.. fuck lors~ okay, i dont mean to scold vulgarities at them...but u know i have ended work for a week...i message the lady who hired me..guess wad! she said she quitted..i was like 'wtf, shouldnt u solve my pay prob b4 u quit?' how irresponsible..so i contacted another person. he said he was on leave therefore help me check agn...i msg him..he told me his boss went overseas so he can only confirm with me soonest nxt wed..so, by next week, if dey are still not giving my pay...i might go make police report. wtf~ i rejected many job offers just to work for that one week for them...fuck lohs! dey better pay me~ fishball!
alright, went PS after shopping at vivo. had dinner at ichiban sushi..lols! yes! my favourite sushi!!! went carrefour and home..

today,
cos kien msg me to work at roadshow at suntec...so i will be at suntec till sunday? hahaha~
suppose to go out with my pig today de...but needa work at last min..sorry pig~ i hope to meet all of u soon lars~
get to meet new people..they are friendly too. okay, LG promoters and sony ericsson's are all younger than me..LOLS!
today did nothing lars! stand the whole day...wth~ people even asked if the thing is ON. lols~ we were like 'ya~ it's on. hurhur~'..
i think tmr will have more people.. and i hope more stocks. hahaha~
reach home quite early..
hahaha~

gonna slp soon!!
byebye~
maybe blog after sun!!
tag tag! pls~
click ads too!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.