by - Friday, December 05, 2008

hello!

another day at home..hahaha!!
woke up 11++ again...haha!
watched dvd...really like the show..teaches me alot.
how selfish people can be..everyone has their own dreams..but we must think of others too.
(:

ohya, erjie's fren called me.
got to work this weekend and monday...3 days at toa payoh..
1pm - 9pm..
oh my~ quite far?
ahhah~
but at least got $$
this month gonna spend quite alot.
and i think it will be my first time have xmas party?
cos i dont rmb having one at all..
so sad right?
my family doesnt celebrate xmas..hahaha!
i dont have gifts on xmas de..
sad hors?
hehehe~

alright~ hope my new job will be better than the last one!
hwaiting!
i think i have become more friendly lers nors!
(:
i am smiling alot...that's good!
i love seeing smiles...

off to watch dvd!
and sleep early~~

oops~ i havent memorise the models..ahh shucks!

http://wonder-fashion.blogspot.com

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.