hereeeee!

by - Monday, December 15, 2008

hello!
finally, here!
hahahaha~
miss me?

i am lazy to type long long entry..therefore, i will try to keep short (:

friday,
reached 10:30am.
it was so similar to thur..no people. but i met new friends. hahaha~
so like promoters' gathering lars..we spent whole day talking...so free liddat~ hahaha!
go walk walk some more...hahah!
nothing much actually.
but i had fun~

sat,
reached 10:30am too.
went toilet first when i reached...it was just 10+ and there were quite many people already.
so damn different from the past 2 days..LOLS! quite shocked actually.
made new friends again. they are nice people okay..very nice. hahaha!
went lunch break with yuqing and bryan at mac. back to work again...seriously damn tired.
leg aching, throat dry up..hahha! i even confused myself sometimes. wth~
dinner break with bryan cos yuqing doesnt want to go... i just drink bubble tea. thanks bryan for the treat! LOLS!
my in-charge came down...hahah~ he asked me whether i am okay with the job..but there are still probs for me lars..cos imma newbie. not really get use to it..but am trying.hahaha~
went home at 9+..

sun,
reached early..really early lohs!
but jiaxing and bryan were earlier..LOLS!
it was like sat..super busy and crowded..
weiting came...and i went for my break..hahaha!
we bought something for someone. and went food court to wrap it. LOLS!
weiting passed me hot shot dvds..i noe im slow but i no time to watch okay~ hahaha!!
den she walked back with me...chatted awhile and she went to look for jiahao and friends...
my partner super 'bad'~ hahaha! he kept go away..left me alone to promote..haha! but im nice lars...did not feel unhappy or wad..see! hahaha~
went dinner break with 3 nokia promoters and 1 samsung promoter who work upstair for another roadshow.
we went mac...chit chat..and went upstairs for awhile.
went back...it was an hour before going home..LOLS~
signed timesheet..we walked to mrt station...went home with htc promoter cos she stay at sk too.
ohya, i did not say this earlier on..
i was damn pissed with this girl...nvm~ maybe she's young and naive?
hahaha!
nvm~ i wont get to work with her again...i think? and hope!
hahaha~

yups...so this is my 4days roadshow and my 2nd deployment.
i enjoyed too.. becos the people i worked with are so great lars... they wont give me cold shoulders..instead they helped, joked and talked to me.. hope to work with them again...
hees~

today,
woke up 10+...
kien msg me ask whether wan work at Expo from 20-25...but i cant work on 20th and 21st..therefore, gave up this deployment..hahaha! besides that, i wanna rest lars..LOLS!
tomorrow going temple to pray with mummy...then to m1 paragon to pass phones.
off to watch dvd...
ciaos!

http://wonder-fashion.blogspot.com

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.