my loves' day...

by - Wednesday, December 17, 2008

151208
HAPPY BELATED BDAE MR KIM JUNSU!!
i met him on november 2005 together with his buddies!
junsu is my husband for 3 years!!!!!!
from a cutie hubby to now, a MAN hubby! i still love him!
junsu ah~ love me kays? hahaha~
happy 22nd bdae!

171208
HAPPY BDAE LEE JAEJIN!
he's the youngest in my list...i dont call him hubby..i call him didi~
hahaha~
cos he's young!
dongsaeng ah~ unnie here to wish u!!!
pls be cute always! sing more kay?

alright...
i stayed at home today...nothing to do..
found some images for my blogskin..gonna change it tmr..like hooray!
i finally changing..lols!
watched MBC Every1 idol army season 3...lols!
2PM so funny lars..jaebum is known for stocking? so poor thing..stop asking my jaebum to do this. hahaha~
not long, becos i was bored, i chatted with piggy ting and my cousin. so fun!

yesterday,
went to temple with mummy...den went paragon to pass phones to shaymond? yups...lunched at wisma...trained to toa payoh cos mummy wanna change something...wanna get jeans but no have my size..wth~

good news!
received good progress award..hees!
anyways, north face still owe me my pay...like 2weeks already..
gonna msg dat person again...
i wanna use dat money to shop okay?
wtf~
lols!
so angry kays....it's my hard earn money lehs..how can dey just delay it for so long..
in addition, im not working for dem already...
give me my pay!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.