by - Monday, December 18, 2006

ytd, wrk again. wendy and i wrk at Acroro. was supposed to wrk with baoling auntie again but supervisor changed his mind. hahahas~ cartoon was crazy. she adjusted the mode to fast. WTH~ hahahas! she hlp me with one station. gud gud~ lunch, rongyi hlp me take my rice frm daddy.. saw dat KONG BA BAO~ cartoon knew her. so funny lars~ went back to wrk den. hlp out with the newspaper and back to Acroro. i was abit angry.. cartoon too. but glad dat she's nt really angry with me. i was sick once again. really sick! felt so cold, couldnt walk properly. plus im nt in a gud mood tday. hais~

tday, my head hurts lars!!! rah! aching everwhere... might nt goin wrk tmr.. =(( gonna buy chocolates fer cartoon and rest. she wants big treat. WLL~ hahaahs! couldnt baer to leave KHL lars.. but next yr i might be goin back to wrk again. hees~ dat will be my 3rd yr wrkin... ahahas!!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.