by - Monday, December 25, 2006

ahh... so sian.. i might be blogging and bloggin whenever i feel bored. hahahas~

tday~ woke up ard 12+ cos i slept ard 2:30am last nite. switched on my phone and got a msg frm xiao xiong korkor.. he asked me whether i wanna go out not. hahahas~ i rejected. den he called... be xian uncle talked to me. i told him i am goin johor tmr fer shopping.. he said johor veh dangerous got alot of hooligans. hahahas~ even advised me nt to bring many things dere. ahahas~ so gud lars.. also asked me to take care.. hahahas!!! nice uncle.. i will forgiv u. hahahas~ daddy painted my room door. green!!! my fav colour.... i made my blogskin with SM Town winter album pics. oh ya, cartoon also sent me a msg. it's a christmas dirty msg. hahahas~ funny lars... gonna sent her later..

hais.. actually im feeling abit moody these few days. i din express it out... so wad if im feeling dwn. would pple even giv a damn. dey have forgotten u already. Miss Yap! wake up pls... if dey rmb u, why have ur holidays been so quiet??? u spent most of ur time wrkin, makin new frens.. dey are the same too. and so wad u made new frens and rmb dem?? dey dont... have u heard any of their news??? NO! frm the start of this year, u have been tryin to care fer dem..but dey doesnt seem to appreciate it. it's time fer u to leave. wad fer made urself suffer?
--------------------
who actually noe the feelin? LONELY. dats the word to describe my mood and feeling this year. should i blame anyone? i dn noe too. sometimes i tink why should i care when dey dn even bother. but dats nt me... i cant leave dem.. but now, do dey still nid me... as their fren? who noes... am i excited dat sch is opening? wad will happen next yr, can anyone predict? is everything gonna be smooth fer me?

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.