by - Sunday, December 03, 2006

HELLO!!!
=))

finally, i have the time to update myself. although im really veh tired but i enjoyed myself at wrk. hahhas~ kinda sick. =D

monday
wrk till 8pm. daddy too~ hahas! saw cartoon~ but she cant regconised me.

tue
supposed to wrk OT but i was sick.. and uncle bear, my nice supervisor, allowed me!!! met mummy and consult a doctor. =D

wed
went to wrk when im so sick. hahahs~ head kept spinning ard.. wrk at the same place, Wire O. facing dat fat pregnant lady and old lady. again, COMPLAIN! so lucky of pretty auntie, joanna and rongyi to wrk at 1st floor. i hate dat 2 ladies. fuck dem off!!

thur
same. wrk OT. joanna din cum. she shift hse. daddy hlp us to buy lunch. this time, all of us wrk at 1st floor. hahahas~ so fun! although damn tiring than Wire O but we liked it. cos no complains no rumours just laughters! me and eileen had to stack up 15 layers of bks. and we hav alot of difficulty. no uncles wanna hlp us just looked at us struggling. hahahas~ DOTS!

fri
wrk 5:30pm. same. 1st floor... i changed my place with rongyi in the afternoon. the uncle so kelian. was scolded by rongyi. hahahas~ get to noe some guys cos dey were hlpin with the bks. hahahs~ the uncle so finny lars. i suan him. hahahas~ oops! we have fun!

today
same, have to wrk till 5:30pm. daddy hlp 3 of us to buy lunch. hees~ aft eatin, went up fer toilet. hahas~ ah hui jiejie scared uncle by callin him when he was slpin soundly. hahahas~ uncle's reaction made all of us LOL! the whole level 3 could hear us. hahhas~ we wrk at Wire O today. same, dat fat pregnant lady complained to the other jiejie.. wadeva~ BIG SMELLY MOUTH!!! haizan (i dn noe how to spell) wrk with us today. he was wendy's "BF". ahahahas~ he suaned me!! WTH~ but really~ he's fast. he can clear dat "mountain" by himself. GOOD! hahahas~ went toilet break... saw cartoon. went back to wrk. nt long, she came. shocked me~ hahahs! she suaned me too. WTH~ hahahas! chatted wit her awhile and she went back to wrk. din really have a nice chat with her ever since i came back to wrk. hahahas~
---------------------------------------
im so glad this holiday. get to wrk at KHL... saw familar faces and new faces. made new frens which the kind i wan. when i was sick, joanna kept ask me to see a doctor. i told her i dn wan.. nvm~ but when i went home, she reminded me again. ah hui jie jie, treat all of us like her sisters. she took care of us. pretty auntie, she's just like a fren...hahhas~ the one hu alwaes joke.. hahahas~ and see handsome boys! wahahha~ eileen is a hardwrkin gal. she can be quiet at times but she nice! =D and of cos.. lastly~ my dear rongyi! we were so called "TWINS" in the company. hahhas~ oh ya... we are goin out next sun. hahahas~ but eileen cant join us. she's leavin SG on the 8th. and also both eileen and joanna are wrkin till 7 dec. mean next thur. ahh~ gonna miss dem! left me, rongyi, ah hui jiejie and pretty auntie. we have to bear the complains. hahahas~ and we are goin to celebrate eileen's bdae on the 26 dec.. chocolate buffet!! hooray~ all of us like chocolates!!! hahahas~ me and eileen like green colour too! hahahas~
--------------------------------------
i really like the pple dere. hahahas~ althou dere are some idiots dwn dere but i have frens hu are beside me. we are in the same shoes. uncles, aunties, jiejies, korkors dere were so funny and kind. i rather dey be my schmates. how i wish to have such frens.. but i dn mean dat my GFs arent gud lars! i love and miss my GFs.. im tellin rongyi dat i hope to plan a christmas outin with GFs at Kbox. but i dn noe whether dey wan it anot. so msg me when u all read this post!!! urgent and impt!!! hahahas~ kies lars.. gonna blog elsewhere ler.cyas~

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.