by - Saturday, December 23, 2006

okies.. gonna blog fast abt jus now if nt mummy gonna nag at me.

left home at 5:45pm. went to marina bay to meet the rest. im nt late..hahahas! joanna was the 1st den wendy and her sis. hongyi was after me.. u shld be tinkin why am i sayin all this. it was becos the last outing i was the last to reach. ahahas~ we went to the place where i alwaes had my steamboat. albert and alfred joined us later. i didnt eat much lars... cant blame~ cos im sick. hais~ thankies albert or alfred fer buying water fer me. =D after eating, went arcade. hahahas~ elaine danced. the guys played. most of us din play lars.. mayb we are nt into games. hahahas~ went home ard 11+.. tmr goin out with dem again. might watch movie...

ahh~ sch resuming soon. i miss and hate it.. hais~ my homework!!! AND i haven buy my bks. hahahas~ DOOM!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.