by - Saturday, December 16, 2006

alrite.. actually don wanna blog but my itchy hands force me to~ hahahas!!

tday @ wrk...
hmm.. my god papa din cum.. wrk with baoling auntie again. dere were 10+ new comers.. i tink replacing us cos most of us leaving next wk. cartoon told me the reason why she nva replied my msg.. cos she had fallen asleep. WTH~ so early!!! hahahas~ daddy bought lunch fer me again. =D i tink kor kor is gettin impatient everyday cos he kept seeing me at the same time. hahahas~ uncle too! hahahas~ after lunch, continue wrkin.. den dere was this office boy, quite young. ard poly age? he came to me, i tot he was lookin fer auntie.. but no! he asked: wad is ur name? of cos i told him.. hahahas~ funny ars.. i tot he wanted to asked abt our job plan thingy. wanna kill rongyi lars~ hahahas! all her fault.. she tell dat indian guy dat i said he's handsome (indeed~ all rite).. nw he's so shy... WTH~ went home at 5:30pm. sister bought Nokia 6288 alr~ gonna get mine ASAP!!! hahahas~

next wk will be my last wk at wrk~ gonna shop fer chocolates tmr~ =D

oh ya.. tday was ningsi's last day. gonna miss her~ joanna's "sis". hahahs!! ;D

END HERE!!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.