by - Saturday, December 30, 2006

annyoung!!

haircut tday!!! mummy say not much diff... but i like the way the auntie hlp me cut.. both sides of diff style.. if u look properly. hahahas~ nvm~ i like it jiu okay lers!!! pls be original~ =)) heard dat my class will be 409 next yr.. i dn noe lehs~ cos i din went back to sch to check or buy books. hahahas~ doesnt matter wad class. jus hope a new start... =D went to visit grandma after my haircut.. on the way, guess who i saw??? he's Mr Tan Bo En!!! hahahs~ grandma is so cute.. she asked me wads my name. hahhaas~ i love her!!! tmr meeting wendy and rongyi to buy things.. new yr eve, hmm... might be counting down myself again!! =(( dn noe lars... jus find me if u wan.. hahahas!! i dn wan to spend a new yr alone!!! new year day itself, meeting ah hui jiejie and frens..i tink kboxing.. =D i miss dem!!! cant wait to see dem.. and and!! thankies korkor fer the present.. i cant say the name cos i dn noe whether can i say.. hahs!!!

oh ya, to the hongkai and javus, it was the one of u who called me not i called u... and pls~ fer the michelle thingy.. i dn tink it's funny. if u wan seashell den go to the beach or sea shore to collect it urself. my name is YAP XUE'E!!! bear it in mind... wad the hell! crazy peeps... i dn hav dat patient to fool with u guys.. and to dat person hu gave my num.. thankies veh much fer ur entertainment.. u owe me an apology! i hate all this... bleh!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.