by - Saturday, November 18, 2006

yoyoyo!! im back from chalet!!! miss me?? i miss my blog too~ lalala!!

Day 1
took cab to costa sand pasir ris. the guy told mummy and me that our room is not ready, so we walked all the way to downtown for our lunch. then, GFs came. we went checked in again. once we opened our room, i had a shocked!!! our room was in a mess.. big mess alright!!! so smelly~ then GFs were so furious about it. went to complain.. changed room. was better... GFs went cycling left me and sabrina. prepared the food for BBQ... i went cycling for awhile too~ nice nice!!! hahahas~ BBQ~ was okay. i ate a little.. no appetite lars. went night cycling with rongyi and her brother, liping, ting wei, fiona and brian. we sat the swings too.. got a little giddy. we rode back after that... slept at 12+ cos i woke up early in the morning. but didnt catched enough of sleep cos of the sounds.

Day 2
went to the beach with rongyi, sinmei, brian and rongyi's brother. wanna see sun rise but we didnt. we see light only. walked back then.. was locked outside cos the rest were asleep upstairs. called people for tingwei's number.. hahahs~ so sorry to wake him up. went wild wild wet at 1pm+... sat the 'u-lala'. so scary lars.. i screamed the most but second and third time was okay. went to the 'tsunami' side.. so fun~ when we went for the 2nd time, i get hold of a smaller float. and i almost got drowned. hahahas~ too small plus im not a good swimmer. hahahas~ quickly move back to the 'shore'. then rongyi came back. she knocked me with her float and we started laughing. hahahas~ we saw a life jacket floating back.. rongyi took it and threw it to tingwei. hahahs~ so funny lars!!! as if she was from the rescue team. hahahas~ saw artiste Edmund Chen. he's better looking in real person. hahahas~ rongyi kept following him. cant get her eyes off from him.. went back to the chalet~ bathe and went to the beach side to look for daud. daud is a bad boy.. hahahas~ kept bully us!!! wasnt unhappy for the whole night.......ate cup noodles for dinner. drank some liquor. i think i was drunk... hehs! not the first time. but i feel good if im drunk cos i will be carefree. forget everything... and just act like a fool. =D

Day 3
i was the first to wake up. went to take my things and bathe. then sinmei and tingwei woke up. followed by liping, peggie and the rest. packed everything, watched a little tv and checked out. went Mac for breakfast. then home~ checked my mails and sleep.
---------------------------------------
i feel a little regret to have this chalet. i tink it was half pleasant half unpleasant.. cos of someone. who she tink she are. tok so much and didnt really do anything. bought so many food some unnecessary. quite crazy lars~ and all of a sudden, gave me a bloddy idiotic attitude. come on lars~ once i see ur face i feel like slappin u. dat chalet is under my mum's name alrite... as if it's urs. those tibits is all of our money. why do some fo dem nid to wait fer u b4 dey can eat. ting tong~ lucky it's ovr and i wun get to see you often. next time, dere wun be a place fer u. cos u have create all this. blame urself~ i did nth wrong seriously. i have no idea wad happened to u to give me dat bloddy idiotic sickening attitude.

stop here. pics will be post soon.

new life. since she treats me tranparently, i shall treat her double of wad she treated me. after this chalet, i will be a changed person so stop wishing i will be the old Yap Xue'e. try to play phunk with me. so frm nw onwards, dn let me hate you.. cos if u hate me, i will hate double times. nt scary~ well.. try me. =D shall stop wasting my time on pple hu don deserve my care.. sorry GFs.. if my changes dissapoint u all. really sorry~ u all may find me to tok of u wan... im okay with it.. =D

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.