by - Sunday, November 19, 2006

yoyo~ im back frm work!!!
so tired lars~

started wrking at daddy's wrkplace. new frens new faces.. hahahs!!! woke up 6am today... went wrk with daddy. i saw wendy~ she happen to wrk dere too!!! hahahs~ saw some familar faces... some of dem 4get me alr~ sad!! hahahas~ saw cartoon too!!! but she din see me.. hahahs!! i have many cuts on both of my hands. so painful~ but worth it lars!! i miss this place.. many said ive grown up. hees~ so shy lars.. din really tok much with those new frens.. cos u noe~ im the kind hu dn really tok much with pple i dn really noe or met the 1st time.. i nid time. hahahs!! dats my character lars... cant be change. rongyi supposed to wrk too.. but she was nt feeling well this morning. i got my code number.. hahas!! looks fun when keying the code... hahahs!! but have to queue up. and everyone is jumping queue.. rahh!!! hahahas~

nanny nanny poo poo~ oh~ if u tink i post those stuffs jus to make u angry, stop dreaming. i post it fer u to see and oso others. hees~ i mean no harm!!! and wads STSU?? shut the shit up? hmm~ let me tink... since when shit can tok?? i din noe~ hahahs!! can any of my readers tell me?? or u show me how shit tok and wads STSU?? hope i guess it correct. hahahs~ dats amazing~ 1st time i noe dat shit could actually tok and shut! interesting~ =D

readers~ ive started wrk means i will have lesser to blog. hais~ sad lars!! i like bloggin and many of u noe. but wrk cums 1st~ i will blog whenever i can.. readers can leave a msg to me. i will read and reply if i have the time. hees~ most probably update during weekends only... i love KHL~

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.