by - Monday, November 13, 2006

mummy woke me up tday~ rahh!! hahahs~ bathe and went out fer breakfast. cold war with daddy.. cos of something. he's fault!! hahahs~ after eating, went to the salon to have my hair cut. i like my hair now.. mummy gonna dye my hair with 2 colours~ so happy!! i alwaes believe mummy's taste. daddy approved too. dey said now sch holiday mahs.. hahahas~ my parents are nice!!! gonna buy colour lata~ mummy say buy brighter colour cos my hair is black!!! actually wanna dye blur black. mummy say no colour. hahahs~ alrite~ let's see wad colour is suitable!!!

tmr nid to go back sch fer enrichment and report bk!! so troublesome!! jus an hr onli~ but get to see my classmates. sort of missing dem.. ahahas~ shall call sarah lata. hahas~ if any of 310 happen to read my blog, pls contact me on MSN. wanna ask u guys sth~

2 more days to GFs' chalet!!!!!!!
i miss all of u!!!!
muacks!!
sukinayo~

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.