by - Friday, November 03, 2006

oh my!!! sth crop up! rahh~

chem, mrs raj is back! new topic. Redox~ easy lehs!! hahahas~ we were released fer break early. thanks to her. the earliest break this wk. english, ahh~ did wrksheets again. why cant she pay herself. we've finally cleared our debts with the auntie and now we are owing her again. becos of her!!!! can she jus make my life as a treasurer better? hais~ she released us late by 10mins!!! my GFs waited fer me so long. went HG point to eat. was late 5 mins fer lesson. so nice of mrs chan~ she din scold me. hehs~ today's math was fun. during the 5mins break, took a short nap. nicole named me er lao niang. sounds weird. nicole is emperor, hui xin~ nt sure..i noe sth lao niang, felicia~empress, jiahao~ hao gonggong and one more guy~ rui gonggong!! hahahas~ nice rite?? hahahas~ created by nicole. after lesson, cabbed to CP. jiahao sent me and felicia cos all same way. hahahas~ thankies jiahao!! =D saw jenna and zien~ hahahas!!!

kies lars~ stop here. blog more tonite?? see 1st!! interview tmr~

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.