by - Friday, November 24, 2006

HELLO!! miss me? hees~

i have been wrkin so i became lazier to blog. hees~ beat me okies?=D

well, get to noe more pple in the company. aunties were so funny lars!!! joke ard with dem! and such a coincidence. i met huiqi although my 印象 on her is abit blur. but she recognised me! hahhas~ she's my taekwondo fren. me and rongyi have to wrk veh late next week cos she took leave fer 2 daes and went home @ 5:30pm fer 2 daes. hahahas~

on 21 nov, i went to 409's chalet. and i get to see GFs again and many others. i miss all of dem. rongyi, liping and i cook fer dem cos the fire couldnt start. hahahas~ some of den said the chicken is nice. hahahas~ at midnight, we went to explore OCH. hmm, nt really scary..but the journey where we are walkin up the slope. ohgosh~ was sweating. hahahas~ thankies roger's sleeve!!! hahahas~ aft dat, we went to eat and oso see 'girls'. dey were pretty okays?!!.. hahahas!! went back, bathe and played games. i cause lotsa disturbance. im so sorry~ everyone woke up. bleh~ shoot myself. how disgraceful! slept till 12pm+, was being woke up by noises. hahahas~ go back to slp ard 2+ again. din slp mich and woke up. went home with rongyi and brandon ard evening time.

im so sorry to everyone lars~ didnt mean it. hope u can forgiv me~ thankies 409!! =D

**i cant be bother on wad she said. come on lars~ dn tell me she nva did dat situation b4... b4 u start commenting abt pple, pls tink of urself. stop being so 自以为是.. makes me wanna puke onli. by givin attitude, will i care? nonono~ i wun! i will onli tink dat u are crazy~ hees! **

really thankies 409!!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.