by - Wednesday, November 08, 2006

hellos~ sorry fer neglecting everyone!! hahahas~

was not well ytd so din update. sch today was fun!!! was better than ytd. hahahs~ today was the last math lesson~ hahahs!! sat goin training. the gal told rongyi she called me but i din received any calls or have any missed call lehs. hahahs~ how? i wan watch horror movies!!! hu wanna accompany me?? sad lars~ most of my GFs scared so i wont force dem to watch with me. find my sis and erjie sometime~ hahahas!!!

was pissed with someone. regretted~ she disappoint me alot. damn lot! wadeva~ wad she wanna say let her say. her mouth mah~ right? i din even do anything to her. she only makes me hate her more... bleh~ dn wanna let this kinda matter affect me. so childish~

JUST STOP ACTING ARROGANTLY!!

ahh~ cant wait fer the chalet. abit in a mess now cos GFs havent confirm everything. plus, we are all busy. i hope all my frens will be able to be dere. put away all grudges okay? i wan everyone to be happy... hais~ but will this cum true?? i dn noe... i dn wan black faces~

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.