by - Friday, July 21, 2006

yo! im here again!! =D

manage to find time to blog this week.hahas~feel good as i could update my readers..lalas! sch todae was half fine half nt. hmm..my class have this trend of manicure nw. regardless of gender,everyone is manicuring their nails.LOLS! well, i do too but do it half way and gave up.im nt into it lars..akmal is the one hu started it.hahas~he's so vain! cant stand it..wahaha! char and joy changed their places due to some reasons.i wanted to change too but jus cant find a suitable place fer me.my area is warm..these 2 daes, had been gossippin with char and joy.so we are the gossipers..LOLS! we jus tink of a topic and said fnny things.nth bad abt anyone actually..jus our point of view..hees!!
chinese relief tcher releases us early fer recess..aft eating,as usual..went to the washroom and visited rongyi's class..aft sch, find rongyi at her class..she walked me to the gate..walked to the bus-stop with daud..LOLS!

todae, rongyi told me sths and i shared my points with her..we both have same sentiments.. we have some unhappiness with a particular person..but we jus cant bring ourselves to hate..well, it's better nt to hav any hatred in one's heart..actually,aft sch she had some more to tell me but daud is rushing off so we had to end our conversation.. i noe rongyi is feeling dwn tis few daes cos of dat particular person..we all live in the same world..why cant we jus treat everyone the same? i noe recently ive become quite straightforward..i dn tell the world dat im dwn..i alwaes laugh terribly dat some scared..but..if some hate it and tink im silly..i'll let dem be..i will nt change for tis.i tink it's nt sth dangerous..yar? agree? so when u wan to say sth or tell sth to me..do tink urself..do i hav the same feelin as wad u feel abt me 1st...if u wan to say still, den jus approach me..i wun do anything but to smile. class thingy is solve..nw my own personal thingy..i shant fret so much abt it. the relationship jus fade.. and i tink it will be as wad it was b4...NO! never! really quite disappointed the change in U. really...for all this comment, onli pple who tinks dey are dat particular person would feel uncomfortable...if u did nth wrong, u wouldnt care much..am i rite? =))

hahas...opps! brandon did view my blog..hahas!!

MESSAGES!
-To Jenna: hahas..okiies..i shall nt hav any doubts in u..i believe ur skills in POA..hahas!! jie! when u wan to watch movie?

心乱!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.