by - Sunday, July 30, 2006

HEY! DN SAID IT AS IF IM THE ONE HU STARTED IT ALL..

I TREATED U AS A VEH GUD FREN LIKE WAD I TREAT RONGYI..WHEREAS U?? WAD U DID?? TINK ABIT IT URSELF MY DEAR~

alrite...im supposed to be happy todae cos it was my batch npcc cadets passing out parade.actually i did nt want to blog todae bt becos of sth i nid to sae..darn it lars...im so tired..rahh!!

wahaha!! u said u have evidence?? wad evidence u hav?? askin pple? come on~u n i noe her fer 4 yrs..i told u b4..she means no harm in wadeva she said or told someone. she's nt aint backstabber nor liar?? she's jus being hu she is..if she is one, den i wouldnt be with her fer 3 yrs.. pls tink kies~ hahas..we are nt starting any war..bt u are the one hu said the wrong thing at 1st.. u said pple agreed with u..well, many pple agreed with her.. do u tink ur frens u have nw are treatin u with their heart.. i shall tell u.. u'll nva noe!! dn said it as if u can see thru pple's heart..if u can..den i wouldnt have noe u.. tink lars dear~ im jus treatin u the way u treat me.. now i shall really tell u!! 1st..u treat me damn veri differently..2nd, u treat me like a stranger. 3rd, u difted urself away frm me jus becos we are nt in the same class animore..4th, ur attitude had become worst. jus becos dat i retain and nt in the same class as u..u hav totally changed ur attitude towards me..so how do u expect dat i stay the same way as we are b4?? u tell me lars!! tink properly b4 u say.kies?? u have started to take things easily..hahas!! u are jokin...if u hav, den u wouldnt do those silly little things..

READ MY POST!! EVERYTHING!! HONEST SPEAKING, I DIN DO ANYTHING WRONG THIS YR!!! DO U ALL EVER SPARE A TOT FER ME?? IM IN PAIN DO U ALL NOE?? WHEN I FEEL LONELY, DO U ALL NOE?? THE ANS: NO!! NEVER!! COS U ALL HAVE DRIFTED URSELEVES AWAY FRM ME...DATS WHY!!

readers, i will update my POP news tmr..and oso others...=))

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.