by - Monday, July 31, 2006

sat
39TH BATCH XINMIN NPCC PASSING OUT PARADE!!
whao!! woke up damn early.go to sch nervously..LOLS!! did last training..everyone was so nervous and excited..when we marched and form into 2 rows..i almost wanted to cry. 4yrs together..when we noe no one till we are frens..frm we noe nth abt npcc till we grow up and became understanding..now graduate...those yrs of tears and hardship, we all went thru together..at 1st some of us were selfish and kept tinkin of themself..den we became to learn how to help each other..those memories i will rmb..thankies my dear fellow squadmates!! receive my plaque frm mr pah..phew! i din make alot of mistake..hehes!! happy.. when huishan sir speak, i dropped a tear.cos i really cant believe dat 4 yrs passed so quickly..pics wher we were kayaking and receiving my 2nd-runner up best female camper frm mr pah..thankie all HOs, CIs and WCIs..=]

rushed home. bathed and met wilson,elaine,renyi and nic at hg..walked ard town..bought tickets fer Dragon Tiger Gate. we catched the 7.30pm show. the movie was nice!! my ex-husband acted in it..hahahas!!

todae im staying at home..=]

NEWS!
-DBSG is also goin to be in MBC drama, 'Hip-Hop'...it was said to be aired 2nd half of the yr...

UPDATES!
-amendments made in theDATES.

MESSAGES!
-To Jas Jie: iLOVEyouTOO!!
-To Jenna Jie: nvm lars..i was jokin dat day..hehs! im okays too..rmb..chong hou is strong! =\
-To Jiazhi: gal~thx alot!! ya..wad u said is true..this 4yrs, ive been findin..ive found one..but some pple jus dn understand her... some pple jus leave me w/o sayin...treat me like an stranger..so i might kick dem away soon..=\
-To Beverly: nayhting will do..im nt choosy when comes to food..=]

-i really thx pple hu cheer me up..i noe when i said lonely..im nt really lonely. these yrs, i hav grown to be more understandable..but dere is sth dat is still unchanged. when i fianlly found a grp of frens..but nt many. soon some would leave me. when this yr started, i noe my story is a new one. but i cant changed it cos god had written it this way. when dey jus difted away frm me, i kept askin myself..did i do anything wrong dat dey did dat to me?? or did i say anithing wrong b4? tots after tots, i did nth..really!! i hav my time slot and is totally diff frm dem..how much i hope i could stay with dem like the past 3 yrs we spent together..but nw. it changed! dey left me...and tink it's my fault..but hu started it?? i din started it.. it started all becos of their act and their comments.. one keeps finding more frens..one remain..one is beside me.. i noe finding more frens is nt a crime but is the way she treated me.

okies..i shall end here..i hav no mood to continue. no matter how long i write, no one cares..so why bother..

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.