by - Friday, July 28, 2006

sths to add on...

i dn like pple who hav no fixed frens..i mean those alwaes changes frens.. i hate it!! if u wan to say dat i did dat too!! HEY! i did nt!! my fixed fren is rongyi...we have been 2gether since sec2.. i cant live w/o her..even nw, im nort in the same class with her yet we do hang out 2gether wheneva we can.. im nt like u!! u noe wad? i tink dat u treat me like a stranger nw.. it's no longer like last time when we play and fooled ard.. u have totally changed..nt onli dat..ur actions!! ur way of treatin me..u called me when u feel guilty towards me..den vanished. is dat wad frens are fer? i cant believe it im facing tis prob with u. i tot besides rongyi, i still hav another fixed fren..but u hav prove me wrong. u said u dislike pple sayin secrets ear to ear in front of u..u said others hate it too. pls tink~u too did dat too alrite? im nt saying dat others do dat is correct.is jus dat when u said someone and u have the same prob..no point blaming others...am i rite? as pple hu noe me, i wun express my feelings straight..i will onli lose control so i prefer expressing it thru my blog. if u treat me as ur real fren, pls treat me well..im nt a toy. u're feeling bad, we too. this is my 1st time seeing my beloved in such situation and came to look fer me abt tis. i noe it's none of my business..bt i hav my opinion. i knew it long ago..u hav sth against her. but does it mean dat u hav to pick on her?? no rite? wadeva uve done to her..let me feel dat u are pickin on her..me too hav my probs with u. i noe u will read my entry. i hope u really tink..and dn call me up to ask me things abt this..u noe i will nva answer u. so jus read my blog and understand it.

hais~im really really tired lars..i have been probing abt this fer so long..pls pls!! let me rest can? hais~

=((

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.