by - Sunday, July 09, 2006

im here!

was at home the whole day doing some stuffs. abit tired now..hahas! no life lars..sch resumed and have to settle dwn on my studies..hais~weekends give me the time to relieve myself..lols!! shared with jas jie, sab, beverly and LIL on one vid...by SM trainees, Kim Hyo Yun and Lee Young Min..these gals are impressive..dey danced damn well..and dey are ard my age. Kim Hyo Yun is the same age as me..i heard Lee Young Min left SM and now in JYP (Rain's in dat company)...hahas!! jus love their dance.

okies.back to sch..hmm~nth much happened but ytd, i was so fuked up by Mr Lim Chee Cheong!! HE'S A FREAK ALRITE!! mr lim came in to ask us better wrapped our tables and he would check at 12:30..everyone started to wrap except for him. he said: aiya~got take wrapping paper, sure nva count me in. den i said: hey, i did take fer u..in fact i take fer the whole class!. mr lee tried to stop us frm quarreling.charmaine and ssm told me nt to care abt him. so i helped ard..i guess i have to split myself into several parts soon.i was sweeping the floor jus only, mr lee called me.someone else called me too..i heard my name everywhere.den i was like "arr~STOP!!".freak out lars..hahahas!! okies..mr lee asked me to go to the office to get more wrapping papers.came back, i took one piece to chee cheong.u noe wad?! he jus ignored..den mr lee ran out of patience and asked him wad he wan..i feel like slpping dat bastard. damn shit lors!! spoilt brat! shall end my grudges..hahas!

NEWS TIME!
- abt SM Town Summer Festival, i tink the news is real. it is likely to be postpone..*sad*
-jus read abt DBSG's drama 'Vacation' shown on 28 july..i really wanna watched it..hais! too bad, i don live in korea.
-DBSG goin to release '1st Live Concert Album'.the concert they held in korea during Feb..althou it's nt the vcd/dvd..but i still want it!!! gonna ask HMV abt it.=p..if anyone is gud, try to get it fer me?? hehs..
-DBSG's Malaysia Concert is this cuming fri!! yay! but im nt staying in malaysia.

UPDATES!!
- amendments are make in theDATES.
- items added and cancelled in theWISHES.

MESSAGES!!
To LIL: small people rules! hahas!! <33
To Beverly: cheer up my gal!! rmb wad i said.<33
To Jenna: hais~sad. pls plan a outing.<33
To Jas: i miss you too.<33

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.