by - Wednesday, July 12, 2006

mon
pe. ran in the rain.oh mans!! so sucks.hahas!! i hate it..gt some rashes on my legs..damn it..hahas!! aft recess, rested in the sickbay fer an hr.back to class fer north south wales test.crap test..

tue
im nt in any mood today. i hated my class so much.i will stop being a slave fer my class rite now. mr singh is nt in sch these few daes..aft he cums back, i wll stop being a chairman. fukin bloody class with bloody students. i hate to be in this class.should had told ms tee early and swop classes..damn! it's too late now! i missed my pals..i missed my frens. i find myself when im with dem.i onli laughed when im with dem. but when i go to class, i left it with my frens. mummy~i jus cant accept dem. i dn like dat environment.jus hate it to the core. arghh! anyone noes? i doubt so. hais! so dn expect me to smile when im in class..breaking dwn..hais!

Messages!
-beverly.
-jenna.
-gud Na.
pls refer!

*will update news when i have free time!!

readers! wanna tell u dat whenever u read my posts, dere is a signature of Dong Bang Shin Gi. u can click on it!! try visiting CassiopeiaSG if u like Kpops(korean-pops). thankies!! <33

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.