Visuals #28

by - Thursday, June 11, 2015






Just came back from a short trip!!
Aint loving the scorching sun Penang, but loving its food.
Stayed in Georgetown where it is the most touristy area.

As I have just change to a new laptop. Have no microsoft office and photoshop. Hoping some online photo editor could help abit on editing Penang pictures.

Work have been okay lately. Just passed the super duper busy months. Thus, I have been delaying lots of plans. Penang trip was kind of impromptu and a short break for me.

Year end trip have been booked! Officially travelling to Taiwan in Nov!
Last trip to Taiwan was in 2013 with my family.
Can't wait for more foodies and also exploring other parts of Taiwan.

Initially, it was supposed to be Korea. But there was no sign of promo. However, due to the outbreak of MERS. Guess it is a sign for not going Korea this year. Shall plan it next year perhaps with my family :)

Let me know if you have any hotel recommendations and must-have food in Taiwan!! - ceciliaheom@gmail.com

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.