Thoughts in Mind #2

by - Tuesday, June 23, 2015


Perhaps while penning this post, I am suffering from a Monday blues and fighting against menstrual cramp which lead to PMS. With Monday being ruined by these 2 sources. Work have to add on like spices to your already awful meal.

If I look back to the older posts, besides seeing how childish I am, I think my only worries were school work and friends disputes. As we grew older, we worry more stuff. And work become part of it. Because you deal with many different kinds of humans, and the stress of fulfilling your work, also more burden on all sort of bills.

Working with people of different age groups can be tiring. So far, I have see how realistic the world is but I believe I have yet to see the worse. Enduring 5 days work week is testing my very much patience on being positive. And then at the end of the week on Friday, I become even much positive because I know my weekends are here and I can don't give a sh*t to anyone or anything. All I need is rest and CHILL!!!!


Trust me dealing with most humans out there is seriously no joke and tiring. Not about my bosses but others in the co. I do have good friends in the co. Probably working with them make me stay longer. but the minority would prolly drive you crazy and start grabbing your hair!


Hehehe! End of rant!
Embrace your mid-week!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.