Penang Sneaks !

by - Thursday, June 18, 2015

Gonna be 2 weeks since I'm back from Penang !
It's a wonderful place full of heritage and arts for me. AND! Full of food! Eat to live, live to travel! hahaha!

Here are some sneaks on what I will be sharing soon. Give me time! hahha!
I will be back in Penang but not so soon. Perhaps the next time round I shall bring my family and get my relatives to help us on the transport part.

Georgetown is really the place I would want to be. Roaming around quietly, sitting in a cafe reading a book. A different feeling as compared to the cafes in Singapore. I'd probably sit there whole day just stoning, blogging, reading, people watching.

Can't wait to share the visuals with you!
:)


Murals


Local food


Scenery 

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.