Hitting Mid-Twenties - A Fulltime Adult

by - Friday, January 30, 2015

Having a hard time writing this post.
Just can't believe I am 25 now. But I admit I am still quite childish at times.
There's a saying that goes "young at heart". hahaha! I truly agree.. Age is just a number ;)

When I look back from now, I have many ambitions and they changes as I grow up. However, when I think of it. I started my blogshop in secondary school just taking preorders. And I stopped because I cannot juggle between study and this blogshop thing. At that point of time, study is my priority. After Sec sch, I only think to get into a business course (which I didn't. am not a academic person). I started pursuing my dreams late. But better than never. Am I right?

Friends around me have been reminding that I'm turning 25 years old. I think they feel haps mocking me old. But actually I don't really care. I am mature enough to be a 25 but not looking forward to hit Big 3. Everyone has to go through this path.
Being a student seems like just yesterday. I do miss my poly days very much. Prolly I was active in school activities.

Now I have been an OL for going 3 years. Time flies~
Still in the same company just that I am doing a total different jobscope now. Really thankful for the chance given.

Some people also have been questioning about my relationship. I have no relationship that you want to know. And I am happy meeting my friends, bffs and spending time with my family. If I ever meet someone, I guess people can know it from my IG, FB or whatever. So right now, I AM SINGLE.
LOLS! Devoting my time to my blogshop. work, family and friends.

I will continue to be a good person doing good things in life. To be contented with what I have. Work towards my dreams. Pray for good health for me and my loved ones.

And I thank my parents who have so much faith in me, and always supporting me :)
My bffs~ and friends who contacted me after some time. I love friends who still remember me despite our busy schedules. Thank you all!

Gonna be a busy weekend for me. And 2 more working days to my getaway!

Lastly, thanks for all the wishes! Much appreciated!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.