2015; Heads up!

by - Monday, January 05, 2015

Bidding a goodbye to 2014, now we have come to 2015.
Everyone will be busy penning down their 2015 resolutions, I am no different.
I have many hopes and things that I want to fulfill in 2015.

1. New Beginnings for Maison de Posh
I am venturing into new e-commerce website for my online shop. Most likely I will be choosing Shopify as the new platform. And of course to give a domain.
It is really tiring managing alone but I do not want to have people working with me because I am not prepared to hire anyone. I don't mind volunteers :) Just drop me an email, I will see what I can do.
The new arrivals are reaching most likely this week. And I will be busy with photoshoots. Of course, I am sourcing for a new face this year. I kind of dislike changing models. Sheena have been with me for some time. I am happy working with her and hope to continue with her as the main face for the shop.
I hope the best for MDP in 2015. Please give your support too :)

2. Travel
In 2014, I have spent a lot in travelling that I am almost broke. LOLS! So 2015, I have plan carefully.
My first trip is coming really soooon~~~ I will be back to the land of smiles early next month.
Agenda is to cafe hop and shop! Age is catching up so I have no idea my energy for shopping in the crazy BKK weather. hahaha!
I have also decided to save up a little more to go on at leats a 2 weeks trip end of year. Yea~ somewhere that have autumn/winter.
Korea, Taiwan, Japan are all on my list right now. Planning with friends still so that we could grab some good deals.
For mid year, I don't mind some where near? So I shall see again :)

------
There are many more things I am hoping. But I shall not pen it down first.
This month, I am welcoming 25 years of living in this world.
Freaking 25 years old~~ mid-twenties crisis hoh!
And many questions I have get so far is "Why still single?", "When bringing boyfriend to meet us?", "When getting married?" HELLO~ I'm 25 years old not 30 years old eh?
I don't believe in searching for love. If he meant to be mine, he will. If we meant to meet, we will. 
My only wish is my friendships doesn't change forever, and I hope to spend more time with my girls.

I also hope to spend more time pursuing my dream and passion. Of course, work harder earn more bucks to support my parents.

Ending my 2015 resolution! Have you state any goals?

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.