Visual #17

by - Friday, January 16, 2015

Happy girls are the prettiest
- Audrey Hepburn





Honestly, I am a person who have so many thoughts running through my mind, and then started thinking negatively. That's really bad. I can't help it with such moodswings. I always get myself into trouble with my bffs due to this redundant thoughts without clarifying or sounding out to them. I don't usually speak my mind and am not used to it. I feel weird.

This year I have set a clear mind. I want to be as optimistic as possible. Being happy is really good. No matter how hard someone wanna bring you down, hurt you, as long as we, ourselves, think we have done well. That's it.
We need not care about what others think of us. Not as if they are our parents? Not as if they know you inside out?

Some people are born to comment. Some people always think they are always right/perfect, others forever wrong/imperfect. We need not bother such people. 

Hoping everyone who read this space to be happy!
XOXO !

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.