Visual #16

by - Tuesday, January 13, 2015

"People will stare. Make it worth their while" - Harry Winston






How's everyone doing so far??

Don't ask me but what I can say is SO FAR SO GOOD.
hahaha! I started 2015 great so my hopes are still high for the rest of the year.

Have been watching some Taiwanese shows talking about horoscopes. And mine (Aquarius) seem to have no a very good year. So I will try to prevent it from spoiling. It is always preventive k? So if you like checking on horoscopes, please don't give up on the bad comments. You can make a change :)
Be optimistic. I am trying also. So that I could be more happy.

I can't wait for my short getaway in early Feb!! It's like 3/4 weeks from now. Visiting BKK again, I hope I won't get bore by the land of smiles. Nevertheless, it's my first overseas trip in 2015. I shall have fun !!!! Before I have to work and work through 2015 and not know when is my next overseas trip.

Ooohya~ before I end, if you have any recommendations on BKK like which night markets to go, cafes to go or other places to check out, please do do do contact me k?!
Email: ceciliaheom@gmail.com :)
PS: I don't bite. I very friendly one!!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.