Mini Food Trip

by - Sunday, October 27, 2013

Hello!
Finally decided to update this space. Sorry for my laziness. heh~
Been really not good lately thus I kind of give up a little in everything. BUT! Why give up my passion right? Not worth~ passion is my best friend now! :)

x BLACK


#ootd for food trip


Crop pullover by Maison de Posh; Highwaist short from BKK.


PADDINGTON HOUSE OF PANCAKES



Review: Not very wow kind of food. The food are just so-so. But you can try others. They look nicer compared to ours. hahaha!

Address: 180 Kitchener Rd, #B1-03, McDonald's City Square Mall, Singapore 208539 

BLACKBALL



Review: Most of you have already know this! Blackball. It's a Taiwan dessert. However, in Taiwan, they called it 芋圆. Singapore already have quite a few outlets! I always love the original one! Not so much on the Raspberry. Only the 2 girls prefer that.. not me. hahhaa!

Addresses:
- Bugis201 Victoria Street, Bugis+ #01-14, Singapore 188067
- IMM2 Jurong East Street 21, IMM Building #01-48, Singapore 609601
- Katong112 East Coast Road, 112 Katong #02-27 Singapore 428802

MAKI-SAN



Finally tried maki-san! Had a hard time choosing my wrap. LOLS! So many to choose from. BUT! It's really super duper nice! Definitely be back for more!!

Some visuals before I end my post. Gonna blog more.. Finding a new topic to share. heheh!

x HAPPY SUNDAY !



You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.